- Ceylon Shipping Corporation Limited
- Technical Superintendent – Contract Basis
- Having obtained the Chief Engineer Proficiency Certificate issued by a State Shipping Administration Agency of Sri Lanka, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, China, India, Pakistan, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa or Ireland or of any other country which has entered into bilateral agreements with Sri Lanka regarding the acceptance of the relevant certificates.
- Minimum of 02 years experience as a Chief Engineer in seafaring merchant ship with a main engine capacity of more than 3,000 kilowatts.
- Minimum one year post qualification experience in a Shipyard or in a shipping company with regard to repair management.
- Monthly Allowance of Rs. 437, 500/-
In addition, a monthly vehicle and fuel allowance will be paid as approved by the Government.
- Ceylon Shipping Corporation Limited (2022.05.29)
English Advertisement PreviewTechnical%20Superintendent%20-%20Ceylon%20Shipping%20Corporation%20LTD%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|