- The Housing Development Finance Corporation Bank of Sri Lanka (HDFC)
- Assistant Legal Officer (Gampaha & Kegalle Branches)
- Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka.
- Attorney-at-Law & Notary Public.
- Notarial license to practice in English and Sinhala languages.
- Computer literacy and excellent communication skills in English and Sinhala languages.
- Good knowledge in Debt Recovery, Banking & Commercial Law
- Age : Less than 40 years..
- At least 3 years post qualifying experience in,
- Litigation (Money Recovery / Mortgage Action) preferably in financial service.
- Title work. court work and land registry searches and drafting all security and legal documents.
- Attractive Allowance will be paid based on industry rates.
English Advertisement PreviewAssistant%20Legal%20Officer%20-%20HDFC%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|