- National Medicines Regulatory Authority – NMRA
- Legal Officer
- Be an Attorney-at-Law of the Supreme Court with Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree recognized by the University Grants Commission
- Competency in English Language
- Should be not less than 22 years and not more than 45 years. Maximum age limit will not be applicable to internal applicants.
- Should have 01 year professional experience as an Attorney-at-Law of the Supreme Court.
- Salary Scale as per the Management Services Circular Number 02 / 2016 for Category MM 1-1-2016 Rs. (53,175 – 10 x 1,375 – 15×1,910 – 95,575) and initial salary step of Rs. 53,175/ = of the salary scale and approved allowances.
- Sunday Observer / Silumina (2022.05.29)
Sinhala Advertisement PreviewLegal%20Officer%20-%20NMRA%20si%20-%20www.govjob.lk
English Advertisement Preview
|Sinhala Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Sinhala Application||Download PDF|
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|English Application||Download PDF|