- American Embassy
- OMA & Leahy Vetting Coordinator – U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) – All Agencies
- Two years of University or College studies is required.
- English – level IV (Fluent) Reading/Writing/Speaking is required.
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be all applicants who are U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) – All Agencies.
- Two Years of work experience in office / administrative capacity is required.
- USD $38,894 – USD $57,117
- lk.usembassy.gov (2022.06.23)
English Advertisement PreviewOMA%20%26%20Leahy%20Vetting%20Coordinator%20II%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Apply Online||Click Here|