- Airport & Aviation Services Limited (AASL)
- Air Traffic Safety Electronics Engineering Officer (On Contract)
- The National Diploma in Technology in Telecommunication / Electronics Engineering field awarded by the University of Moratuwa
- The Higher National Diploma in Engineering in Telecommunication/ Electronics Engineering field awarded by the Technical College/ Sri Lanka Institute of Advanced Technological Education
- The National Diploma in Engineering Science in the Telecommunication/ Electronics Engineering field, awarded by the Institute of Engineering Technology
- Diploma in Technology in the Telecommunication/ Electronics Engineering field awarded by the Open University of Sri Lanka
- Technician Certificate, Technician Diploma & Advanced Technician Diploma (Parts I, II & III of Old Syllabus) in Telecommunication of City & Guilds of London Institute Examination
- A minimum of 03 years’ post qualifying experience in the relevant field in a reputed organization (03 years’ of work experience should be acquired from the date of one of the above qualifications is awarded).
- A monthly fixed allowance will be paid during the contract period.
- airport.lk (2022.06.27)
English Advertisement PreviewAir%20Traffic%20Safety%20Electronics%20Engineering%20Officer%20-%20AASL%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Specimen Application||Download PDF|