- Health System Enhancement Project (HSEP) – Ministry of Health (MOH)
- Finance Manager
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field recognized by the University Grants Commission with at least 10 years of post-qualifying experience at Managerial level out of which 5 years should be at Senior Managerial level.
- A Bachelor’s Degree which is recognized by the University Grants Commission and a Postgraduate Degree or full membership of a recognized professional institution in the relevant field with at least 8 years post qualifying experience at Managerial level.
- Class 1 officer of a Government All Island Services or a similar status in the relevant field with at least 7 years’ experience in the Class 1 post.
- Salary Scale PS3 and other benefits, in accordance with the Management Circular No. 01 / 2019 dated 15.03.2019.
English Advertisement PreviewFinance%20Manager%202%20-%20HSEP%20-%20MOH%20-%20www.govjob.lk