- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- Strategic Communications and Advocacy Analyst – NOB, Colombo
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in communication, public relations, marketing, social and behavioral science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, public health, education, development studies, or other related discipline, with at least 2 years of relevant work experience, or
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, public relations, marketing, social and behavioral science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, public health, education, development studies, or other related discipline, with at least 4 years of relevant work experience may be considered in-lieu of the Master’s degree.
- Full proficiency in English, including excellent writing and communication skills, with working knowledge of Sinhala and/or Tamil.
- Proficiency in current office software applications including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Adobe Creative Cloud, is an asset
- Relevant professional experience preferably in communication, print and broadcast media with a focus on development, health or gender promotion, or public advocacy, after completion of the degree, in an international and/or large organization. Number of years required as given under Academic Requirements.
- Familiarity with UN procedures and working methods, particularly with UNFPA’s policies and procedures is desirable.
- Familiarity with the Programme of Action of the 1994 International Conference on Population and Development (ICPD) and thematic areas of UNFPA’s mandate is an asset.
- Experience in social media is highly desirable.
English Advertisement PreviewStrategic%20Communications%20%26%20Advocacy%20Analyst%20-%20UNFPA%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Full Job Description||Download PDF|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Guide to Apply||Download PDF|