- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- ICT Associate (Database Programming and Management)
- ICT Associate (IT Services and Equipment)
Qualifications & Experience for Database Programming and Management
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- A University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) or technical diploma in Applied Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems / Technology, Engineering or related field is an asset and may substitute for some of the required years of experience.
- A minimum of six (6) years of progressively responsible professional experience in the field of ICT, Electronics, Information Systems, or other related fields is required.
- A minimum three (3) years of experience with SQL Data Warehouse or SAP HANA or SAP BW or SAP ERP or ABAP development.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with data integration, cleansing, ETL related areas.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Microsoft SQL or any other database tool.
Experience & Qualifications for IT Services and Equipment
- Completion of Secondary education is required.
- Diploma or University Degree, preferably in information sciences, computer sciences or engineering, is desirable
- A minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible experience in the field of information technology and / or telecommunications and systems, preferably in an international environment.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Office 2010 and/or newer versions). Experience in management of Active Directory, Windows servers, and network infrastructure.
ICT Associate (Database Programming and Management) DetailsICT%20Associate%20%28Database%20Programming%20and%20Management%29%20-%20UNOPS%20-%20www.govjob.lk
ICT Associate (IT Services and Equipment) DetailsICT%20Associate%20%28IT%20Services%20and%20Equipment%29%20-%20UNOPS%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|Database Programming and Management||Download PDF||Apply Online|
|IT Services and Equipment Advertisement||Download PDF||Apply Online|