- International Organization for Migration
- Laboratory Administrator (Migration Health)
- Master’s Degree and/or University Degree in Medical (Clinical) Laboratory Science, Microbiology or other related field from an accredited academic institution with Four (4) Years of Professional Experience as Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT); or
- Minimum Six (6) years of related work experience with a Diploma in Microbiology/Laboratory field;
- A valid license (SLMC Reg.) to practice as a MLT in Sri Lanka
- Effectively applies and transfers relevant technical knowledge and practices to personnel and laboratory operations.
- Computer literate with understanding of accurate data collection and analysis for monitoring and continuous improvement of laboratory services and performance.
- Good awareness of the laboratory role in health systems, optimal use of resources for quality and efficient services delivery.
- Fluency in English and Sinhalese / Tamil is required; Fluency in all three languages is advantageous;
- Six years of relevant laboratory experience in a busy institution, preferably in a mycobacteriology laboratory;
- Supervisory training and/or managerial experience is a strong requirement
- LKR 197,044.50 (G6)
- srilanka.iom.int (2022.05.01)
English Advertisement PreviewLaboratory%20Administrator%20-%20IOM%20-%20New%20-%20www.govjob.lk