- U.S. Embassy
- OMA & Leahy Vetting Coordinator – U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) – All Agencies
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Two years of University or College studies is required.
- Two Years of work experience in office/administrative capacity is required.
- USD $38,894 – USD $57,117
- lk.usembassy.gov (2022.05.20)
English Advertisement PreviewOMA%20%26%20Leahy%20Vetting%20Coordinator%20-%20American%20Embassy%20-%20www.govjob.lk