- Wayamba University of Sri Lanka
- Technical Assistant or Project Assistant – AHEAD Project Faculty of Business Studies & Finance
- Pass in G.C.E. (AIL) examination in one sitting or higher qualification.
- A Degree from a University (UGC approved) is required for the post of Project Assistant.
- Higher level Of proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Basic knowledge in Accounting, Finance and procurement activities accordance with the World Bank Guidelines.
- High level of IT literacy, especially in the areas of Word, Excel, email and internet.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment inspiring trust and corporation of other team members.
- Work experience with World Bank funded Higher Education Operations would be an added qualification.
- Gross Salary – For the post Of Technical Assistant Rs. 32,800/= for the post Of Project Assistant Rs. 55,000/=. Selected candidate will contribute 8% from their monthly salary to the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) while the AHEAD / ELTA – ELSE Grant Will make a contribution Of 15% Of their salary Of which 12% Will be credited to Employee Provident Fund (EPF) and 3% to the Employee Trust Fund (ETF).
- wyb.ac.lk (2022.05.23)
English Advertisement Preview
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|