- South Eastern University of Sri Lanka
- Project Assistant (On Full Time Contract Basis) – AHEAD – Faculty of Arts & Culture
- A Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by the UGC.
- High level of proficiency in written and Spoken English
- High level of IT literacy, especially in the areas of Word, Excel, email and internet
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally in Sinhala or Tamil. Ability Communicate in English with the World Bank, MHEH, UGC, OMST and others.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment inspiring trust and cooperation of other team members and meet deadlines.
- Monthly Gross Salary – Rs. 55,000.00 (Rs. 47,826.00 + (12% EPF & 3% ETF))
Selected candidates will contribute 8% from their monthly salary to the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) while the AHEAD / ELTA – ELSE Grant will make contribution of 15% of their salary of which 12% will be credited to Employee Provident Fund (EPF) and 3% to the Employee Trust Fund (ETF)
Date & Time
- 02.00 p.m.
- At the Board Room, Administrative Secretariat, South Eastern University of Sri Lanka, University Park, Oluvil
- seu.ac.lk (2022.05.18)
English Advertisement PreviewProject%20Assistant%20Walk-in%20Interview%20-%20SEUSL%20-%20www.govjob.lk