- Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka
- Specialized Research Assistant
Qualifications & Experience
He/she should be qualified in the field of Hydrogeochemistry
- The employee should have to hold a MSc/M.Phil degree under an approved educational institute/university by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in one of the relevant subjects mentioned below. (Environmental Geochemistry/ Hydrogeochemistry/ Environmental Chemistry/ Earth Sciences or a related subject above)
- The candidate should have a good publication record (SCI, SCIE or ESCI journal publications).
- The candidate should hold a BSc. degree in related with Environmental Science or Environmental Chemistry/Geochemistry/ Earth Sciences or above-mentioned fields in (1)
- The skills required are the laboratory experimental experience in chemical, physical, geological and functional, experimental data analysis. Experience in laboratory environment is mandatory to the above post. Special interests are on water and earth chemistry and geochemistry. He/She should have to handle the experiments and complete the tasks of the project within the given time.
- Candidate needs to have effective communicational skills, and an ability to work collaboratively with faculty, staff and other team members.
- As compensation for the services provided, the employee shall be paid a wage of Rs. 80,000 [per month] and all payments shall be subject to mandatory employment deductions (EPF and ETF).
English Advertisement Preview
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|