- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- Administrative and Finance Associate
- Successful Completion of Secondary School Education (Advanced Level or Equivalent) is required, preferably in Finance or Accounting stream. First level University degree in finance, business administration or accounting is desirable.
- Proven ability to interpret financial rules, regulations and procedures and explain them clearly and concisely;
- Proven ability to interpret administrative and personnel rules, regulations and procedures and explain them clearly and concisely.
- Proficiency in use of spreadsheets, word processing and computerized accounting systems and ERP;
- Good writing and communication skills.
- 7 years of relevant experience in finance and administration management in the public or private sector.
- Experience in UN personnel and administrative procedures desirable;
- Previous experience in the UN, as well as, experience of UN accounting framework and systems is desirable;
- This position offers an attractive remuneration package including a competitive net salary.
English Advertisement Preview
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|