- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- Senior Programme Manager
- Advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent), preferably in law/human rights, social science, international development, business administration, public administration, international relations or related areas is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with additional 2 years of relevant work experience to the above duties and responsibilities may be accepted in lieu of Master Degree
- PM Certification such as PRINCE2® or MSP® or PMP® is an asset.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressively relevant working experience is required and out of this at least 5 years of working in the areas of development, displacement, peace building and reconciliation, or recovery and livelihoods, or humanitarian response, or humanitarian-development-peace nexus, or other related areas is desired.
- Experience in working on grant management/ fund management projects/ programmes is highly desirable.
- Solid experience managing programmes at a strategic level with financial oversight is a strong asset.
- Experience in working with the private sector and on World bank funded programmes is a strong asset
- Proven track record of providing fiduciary oversight of development projects and programmes is highly desirable.
- Working experience in South Asia will also be an asset
- Solid experience of managing, or having worked in a senior position with a large multi-donor fund or programme is desirable.
English Advertisement PreviewSenior%20Programme%20Manager%20-%20UNOPS%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Apply Online||Click Here|