- International Organization for Migration
- Senior Project Coordinator
- University Degree in Political or Social Sciences, International Relations, Development Studies, Migration Studies, Human Rights, Law or a related field from an accredited academic institution with four (4) years of professional experience in the related field; or
- Minimum Six (06) years of related work experience with High School Diploma.
- Experience in project implementation, migration governance and/or Labor Migration related activities.
- Experience in liaising or working with international organizations, government authorities and other regional and national institutions in a multi-cultural setting will be advantageous.
- Experience in working with migrants, refugees, internally displaced persons, victims of trafficking and other vulnerable groups.
- LKR 197,044.50 (G6)
- JUNE 05, 2022 at 11.59 PM
- srilanka.iom.int (2022.05.22)
English Advertisement PreviewSenior%20Project%20Assistant%20-%20IOM%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Pre Screening Form||Click Here|