- International Organization for Migration
- High School Diploma with two (02) years of relevant professional driving experience.
- Valid driving license is mandatory.
Experience & Skills
- Experience in driving both light & heavy vehicles will be an asset and thorough knowledge on local traffic regulations is required;
- Prior work experience within United Nations, international humanitarian organizations, non-government or government institutions/organization in a multi-cultural setting is an advantage.
- Experience in driving official vehicles and working with higher officials will be an asset.
- LKR 80,000.00
- srilanka.iom.int (2022.05.22)
English Advertisement PreviewTravel%20Facilitator%20-%20IOM%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Pre Screening Form||Click Here|