- International Organization for Migration
- Administrative Executive
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two (02) years of relevant professional experience; or
- Minimum Four (04) years of related work experience with High School Diploma.
- Working experience in general administration.
- Familiar with the UN common system or similar systems is an advantage;
- A high degree of computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail, Outlook;
- Prior work experience with international humanitarian organizations, non-government or government institutions/organization in a multi-cultural setting is an advantage.
- LKR 119,334.10 (G4)
- srilanka.iom.int (2022.05.23)
English Advertisement Preview