- Sri Lanka Medical Council (SLMC)
- Management Assistant – Information Technology
- Management Assistant – Finance & Administration
Qualifications in Information Technology
- G.C.E. (O/L) six subjects with credit passes for Sinhala Language / Tamil Language, English Language, and Mathematics.
- Should have passed in all subjects at the G.C.E. (AL) Examination (except the Common General Paper) in one sitting.
- Should have obtained the certificate of proficiency not below than N.V.Q Level 04 issued by a Technical / Vocational Training Institute in the field of Information Communication Technology or Equivalent.
- Preference will be given for those who have a Degree in Information Technology, recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Computer literacy, good communication and interpersonal skills with a good knowledge in English language is essential.
Qualifications in Finance & Administration
- G.C.E. (OIL) Examination (Should have passed all subjects in one sitting).
- G.C.E. (AIL) Examination (Should have passed all subjects in one sitting — Commerce Stream).
- Degree in Finance or Accounting will be considered as an added advantage.
- Language Proficiency in English and Sinhala/Tamil.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and QuickBooks Accounting Applications.
- Preference will be given candidates who lives within 10 km of the Sri Lanka Medical Council.
- Three years Working experiences on Computer Hardware, Software, Network and Systems will be added advantages. (Information Technology)
- Previous work experience in a similar role and organization will be considered as an added advantage. (Finance & Administration)
- Sunday Observer (2022.05.08)
English Advertisement Preview
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|