- Legal Aid Commission of Sri Lanka
- Legal Officer
- Must be not less than 28 years of age and not more than 45 years of age by 2022-01-01
- Must be a Sri Lankan citizen
- Must have a great character
- Must be physically and mentally fit to perform the duties assigned to the post as well as to serve in any part of the island.
- Should have three years of active professional experience after being sworn in as a lawyer in the Supreme Court.
- MM-1-1- Rs.53,175-10 * 1375-15 * 1910-95,575 + Government grants approved by the Department of Management Services + EPF / ETF
Sinhala Advertisement Preview
|Sinhala Advertisement||Download PDF|