Let’s talk about Software Engineer Job Description . Summary: All elaborated verbal description of software package Engineering is during this post. This position is responsible for the development of software packages in multi-application, multi-server, and hosted environments. The candidate can primarily offer system/configuration support with a spotlight in serving to the requirements of each internal and external customers. He or she is going to participate altogether sides of software package and system development life-cycle.
The most qualified candidate for this role can have expertise operating with business intelligence within the public safety and/or public health software package fields and have formal software package education and/or a large amount of practical expertise. we have a tendency to develop primarily in C#, .NET, SQL, SSRS and mobile. Anyone which may work well at FirstWatch should be hard-working, people-oriented, friendly, patient, a quick learner, assume quickly on their feet, take initiative and responsibility, and LOVE providing our customers nice and honest customer service. This person can have to be compelled to maintain a prime quality productivity level among a quick paced environment. This position shares responsibility (rotates) with alternative engineering employees for 24×7 on decision duties so should be able to thrive during this setting.
- Maintain and modify the software package and system configurations of production, staged, and test applications.
- Interface with totally different stakeholders to see and propose applicable and effective technology solutions to satisfy business and technical objectives.
- Develop interfaces, applications and alternative technical solutions to support the business desires through the design, analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance phases of the software package and systems development lifecycle.
- Create system necessities, technical specifications, and check plans.
- Define the scope of technical projects; offer milestones, establish dependencies and development time estimates.
- Create technical documentation PRN.
- Work severally similarly as in a very cooperative setting.
- Some off-site work could also be needed. Some travel could also be required. offer late support.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be able to work beneath tight deadlines.
- Perform alternative duties as allotted.
Skills and Credentials:
- Education: baccalaureate or MS in computing, pc Engineering, or constant degree.
Preferred Skills and Credentials:
- Current Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer or equivalent.
- Experience in developing and support software package solutions for public safety and public health.
- Experience in interfacing with third party solutions.
- Agile development.
- Successful in taking a web-centric resolution to the mobile platform.
- Windows Server OS management skills.
- Microsoft SQL Server management skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands depicted here are representative of those that associate worker must meet in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. cheap accommodations could also be created to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While acting the duties of this job, the worker habitually is needed to sit; walk; speak and hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, crawl, reach, and stretch.
- Maneuvering around the workplace often requires the employee.
- Specific vision talents needed by this job embrace shut vision, trichromacy, sight, depth perception, and skill to regulate focus.
- May need travel obsessed with company desires.
- The employee might often elevate and/or move up to thirty lbs.
- Can work beneath deadlines.